Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, October 03, 2008

Rally 'Round The Flag

You know, none of the events of the entire week wouldn't be so bad if my sinuses weren't running like Wile E. Coyote down Route 66. I hate my nose right now and everything around it. The last thing I need is to go to some prospective new place and I look like a running faucet while sneezing all over the place.

Despite the jokes, it really has been a tough week but I'm going on. With the help of my brother Anthony, we've found a few places that could take me in here in town. However, the good ones that will have to have a credit check and criminal background to accept me. Now that the eviction notice has gone though, I've been screwed twice. That means that I will have to find other, lower end places and Anthony would have to sign in his name. I have seventy-two hours until the disposession takes place, so we're moving everything tomorrow and Sunday to his garage. We'll see what happens from there.

I also received a donation in my Pay Pal tip jar from someone who's name I'm not sure I should say here or not. I truly wasn't expecting it and did not ask, but I guess if you have a Pay Pal button on your blog, at some point someone's going to come along and put something in here other than gum. To that person, I say God/Budda/Muhammed/Pesci bless you for your help and I am forever in to debt as much as I am the landlords. If anyone wishes to make a donation, then by all means please use the Button on the right of your screen. If you don't (and I understand if you don't), then do me this favor:

I know that the Amercian economy is more screwed up as a fourteen year old girl when it comes to dating and the President has signed off on the bailout. Times are hard for everyone except that elite 10%. The disabled and elderly with fixed incomes may be getting the worst of the pain and suffering that Americans feel. To that I say please help them in this time of need. Whether they're friend or family, those are the ones that may need the most support. Hug your child, kiss your spouse and most importantly, keep fighting. Don't let the bastards keep you down no matter what they do to you. Thanks for your time and friendship and I'll talk to you all soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home