Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Change Is Gonna Come

Ummm, yeah. It looks different, I know. I figured with all the craziness of past, I'd feel better if I changed the page here. I needed it. IT needed it.

I'll give you the short version: I have found a new home and it is very nice and VERY CHEAP. For the first time in a good while, I'll actually be able to save a few dollars for, say, bills.

To everyone who cared and to all concerned, thanks. I'll tell you more hopefully on Monday.

Oh, and I'm not done with the new look yet.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous A Friend said...

I was out of town during all this and so missed the upheavals. I'll email you.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Brent McKee said...

Great to have you back in the land of the blogging my friend. And I have to say, the current look is generic but (how to say this) less cluttered.

2:04 PM  
Blogger ESP said...

Yay! I love the new design; I can actually read it without squinting. Cheers!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ivan G. Shreve, Jr. said...

Yeah, what esp said.

Glad to hear that you found new and less expensive lodgings, and will not have to face the guards at everybody's favorite gated community. (Sam: "And now for my next impression...Jesse Owens!")

9:08 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Yeah, I had to do the change for my own well being. I felt like the old template was part of the last place since I create it there so it was time to come up with something simpler for me. I do have one more trick up my sleeve before the month is out here, so don't think the move is done yet.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous dawn said...

Hey Sam! I've been following your blogs. Happy to see your housing prob is solved now. Wanted to tell you thanks for the dance at the wedding. Made my day.... really! Drop me a line... nermal_66629902@yahoo.com

Dawn

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sharyl Dixon said...

I am so glad that you found a new place, I hope everything continues to go well for you
Take care

2:14 PM  
Blogger jalpsa said...

nice post
Cheap Air Tickets
Flights
Air Tickets
Flight Tickets
Flights Tickets
Cheap Flight Tickets

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home