Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, September 29, 2008

URGENT

I wanted to be tongue and cheek with the title for this but today I can't. Just when I think I have things worked out, I now get hit with news that I have been evicted from my home. It's something that I did not expect, although I have been behind in my rent for the past few months. It was actually over two years time and I have made attempts to catch up. However during the Summer, things began to become difficult and I did my best to cover my bils as much as possible, to the point that my bank account has become overdrawn. Usually, I try to smile and keep my head up whenever things go from good to bad, but at this point there's nothing to shine here. The economy has become a joke, gas and food prices are at an all time high and the struggle of one man on disability can be devestating. I have at least a week to find a new home under 600 dollars a month (my current rent) or pay off my overdue rent to stave off collectors, which I don't have available. Hence the eviction. I will suspend posting until further notice and concentrate on the problem at hand. If you need to reach me, my email address is samjohnson@gmail.com, where I will try to do my best to answer any and all questions that you may have. Until I return, keep smiling. Thanks and I hope to talk to all of you during better times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home