Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 26, 2008

Re: That whole "break" thing...

Okay, I couldn't do it. I couldn't take the break. I knew that I would get fat and lazy and I would watch The Travel Channel all day.

I got a phone call from South University to ask whether I was planning on going this Fall and I said that I had no idea if there any classes available for me. That's when I got the rundown. I'll be taking Keyboarding on Monday nights ("Heroes" night!) and Torts on Thursday nights (MUST SEE THURSDAYS AND "SMALLVILLE"!). Why did I do this.

Because somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind, I really do need an education. Funny, huh?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

koxpcu

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Hack



Sinema Burda

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home