Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, September 19, 2008

Drugged Up

I carry around a pill fob with me on a keychain. You've seen those, haven't you? It's one of those little plastic things that folks have to hold their medicine while they're out of the house. I'm usually pretty smart about mine as I know to take my meds when I need to and don't forget to take then at the right moment and don't forget them. It's always in the evenings anyway and just one pill for blood pressure, so the fob is for those just in case thingies. Other than that, I keep jawbreakers, a Tylenol or Pepto Bismol pills in it if I ever have the need.

Now I don't know when it happened, but somehow my pill fob has disappeared. I didn't notice it until today when I picked up my keys and I noticed that it was a bit lighter than normal. I actually should have noticed it on Wednesday when I went into Food Lion and went to use my MVP savings card and saw that it was gone as well, but didn't. I didn't go out too much in the past few days, but I do remember that the last time I saw them both was last Friday when I went out to a bar for a going away party for a friend. I stepped outside for a bit and left my keys on the table and maybe then someone swiped it.

Let me just say this to that particluar jackhole who thought that they were getting some realy good drugs and discounts on their grocery bill.

BWAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAA! DIDN'T YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMBASS WHEN YOU GOT HOME, OPENED THE FOB AND OUT ROLLED A JAWBREAKER?! BWAAAAAAA-HAAAAA-HAAAAA!

Y'know, it's times like this where I just wish I was streaming so I could say "that dumb mutha*****" just like Samuel L. Jackson.
Now say "what" one more time. I dare you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home