Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's Medical Report

Alright, so I should have done that before I posted the Dragon*Con thing, but I had to get that out of the way and I am excited about that considering the way this week has been for me.

It started with me on Tuesday being yelled at by the nurse in the dialyisis clinic for gaining too much weight. I'm sorry, but I truly don't know what else to do. I follow a 2200 calorie diet created by my nutritionist, but that doesn't seem to work for me. I get up at six in the mornm, head off to school at eight after breakfast, go to class until one. I then get lunch, which these days is a Cravin' Chicken sandwich from KFC, which has both McDonalds and Chik-Fil-A beat by price and size. From there, it's off to the radio station and I'm there till six to 6:30. I get home around seven and the last thing I even want to think about is cooking a damn thing. Did I mention I can't excersize because of the leg? I felt so bad because of what she said and how she said it, I just started to cry. THAT'S RIGHT, I said it. You would too if you were as frustrated as I am right now just to "live normal".

Let's skip over Wednesday becaus ethat day, my leg went all bat shite crazy in class and I had to drive home as fast as I could just so I could pop a Tylenol to kill the pain. I then slept like a baby.

Thursday comes up and I find out from my vascular doctor the problem. It turns out I do have blood pressure going to my left leg, but I have a sort of kink in my...Well, let's just say it's in my "special place" and they will run a CRT scan next week to make sure. If it is, then I should expect an angioplasty there the week afterwards, which is super swell. I am sooooo excited for that. If it ain't one thing, it's another. Whne it rains, it pours. Two for a dollar, three for ten, what the Hell ever. I am pretty tired right now of the whole thing.

Now do you see why I'm excited about Atlanta? Please, someone get me a Slushie so I can relax.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home