Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stuff From Dragon*Con

Right now, I am in Hiram, Georgia relaxing after a day of insanity from the convention.It seems someone forgot that with all the wild sights and sounds, you're supposed to pay a fee to see it. Sadly, someone also lost their three day pass and we'll have to get her another. She's only a kid so I can't be too mad at her for it. I'll tell you more later, but right now enjoy these photos from today and expect more for Sunday!
Wi-Fi Girl in a Starbucks. She gets a strong signal in that shirt!


I got drunk with a Super Sayian. 
                                          
                                                    .
 
Colonial Marines protecting the necks of nerds. 
                                                                              

 
They said they'll assimilate if I didn't get them some street money.
  
Ladies and gentlemen, Darth Brooks!
  
It's blurry, but it's Mickey Dolenz from The Monkees in the hat. I shook his hand! 
 
 The end of a great day.
Tomorrow, I'll try to catch up with George Lowe from "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast", see if I can meet up with Joel Hogson from "Mystery Theater 3000", and the one and only ADAM WEST! I'll try to post my adventure today with character actor James Hong as well. Maybe some video, if possible. See you then.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home