Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, August 11, 2008

Black Moses and The King Are Gone

I wish that I could sit here and write about two great men who made great stides in entertainment today, but sadly I'm off to the radiologist to have them check on my legs. It seems that due to the Stroke of '01, the left side damaged nerves on my left side, making them kind of hyper sensititive. Since then I've had problems walking, but as of recent it's gotten worse and I can only take small steps at a time. Doctors have done sonograms and Doppler tests, but they seem to find nothing at all, not even a pulse. Hence the trip to the hospital. I'll give you an update as soon as I can. Till then, here's my favorites from two legends.

I'll let everybody else put of the South Park stuff. I know how I'll remember Issac. More on that later.


Bernie Mac from The Kings Of Comedy



Issac Hayes Walk On By

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home