Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, July 20, 2008

We Watches The Watchmen

I'm just gonna say it. I have had a train wreck of a weekend. If it wasn't one thing, it was fifteen other things. I'm making this post short so I can continue with the other stuff I have to do today, but I shall have a regular posting tomorrow. This explains why I read comics so much. I just need flights of fancy once in a while, but I digress. Until then, here's the new trailer for the next big comic book movie "Watchmen". I know that "The Spirit" is coming later this year, but I have a funny feeling it won't be near the two fisted fun of Will Einser's work, even if Frank Miller is directing it (Sorry, Mark) Enjoy the trailer and let me know what you think.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home