Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer Book Learin'

I got the call on Monday from the offices of South University. "Mr. Johnson, I'm calling to let you know that you have missed classes today." You wouldn't believe how loud the "whoopee" came out of my mouth.

I thought that I was going to be dropped from the school as they asked that I start to pay my tuition now, which is five thousand dollars that I really don't have on hand at the moment and that I would need to refile a student loan. For that I'd need a co-signer and the chances of that happening is like me finally marrying Allyson Hannigan and that won't happen in my lifetime. Hence the surprise that I would be continuing school through Summer. Otherwise, I would be sitting around the house with no computer, no Internet and a whole lot of free time on my hands to start fires in my kitchen and surrounding areas. This go around, I'm taking Composition II which deals with literature and taking Basic Algebra over again since I screwed it up the first time. I'm just happy that I'm on campus again keeping busy. Otherwise, I'd probably tested myself this Summer on how long could I have gone with a full beard. It sounds creepy, but it would have kept me occupied.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home