Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, June 30, 2008

SOLIDARITY NOW!

To whom it may concern,

I am shocked, appalled and angered by what you may call a “snack machine”. Today, I began to purchase a bag of Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips from said machine by placing seventy-five cents into its slot, then pressing A-2 when then I was rebuked by the demon of my chips! I have had my money taken by this no armed bandit before and have been quiet about it until now and I am now fully perturbed at this point! This red animal has taken the hard earned dollars of many of the fellow workers here and now it time for us to take a stand! We want our Twix bars new, we want our honey buns fresh, WE WANT ACTION AND WE WANT IT NOW! This smacks of outright thievery! I call shenanigans on this mechanical crook, this foul metal beast and pray to the Heavens above this “snack machine” return to the level of Hell unto which it spew from!

Yours sincerely,

Samuel M. Johnson, ESQ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home