Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sam's Sam Club Card

I was always interested in the buy-by-bulk stores like Costco and Sam's Club. It just seems funny to to buy toilet paper like it's the end of the world and all. So, when my friend Tina offered to put me on her Sam's Club membership, I jumped at the chance. I mean, here is a place where you can buy a ginormous tin of Tang that you can have for the rest of your life. Personally, I like Tang a lot, but I don't know if I could ever drink that much over time or a never ending jar of sweet pickle relish that will last you until either Jesus or Joe Peschi is resurrected. Tonight after work, I plan on making my first real visit to the place to scope it out. I really don't know if I'm going to make a major purchase since I live alone. I can see myself loading up the buggy if I had a family or I was stocking a bomb shelter, but I don't need much. Hopefully on Friday when I get to work, I'll let you know how the shopping went.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home