Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

To Wright A Wrong

I just put the CPAP on my face when I just had to get this out of the way so I can get my eight hours rest, which is a good feeling. Have you read today's long, ridiculous comments that have been showing up today. Well they have caused nothing be headache from me, if you haven't read them. If you want to read them now, because sometime later on today when I wake up, I am going to delete them from the blog. Y'all know the deal. If it sucks, it has to go. And because of the petty actions of one person, I am now monitering and comments that show up here on the site. That means I'll read it before it hits the page and determine if it's okay , and really 90% are except for the Bad penny, as the person will now be mentioned. In fact, I have officially thrown this person under a bus for their attitude. You have now been what is now call "Wrighted" and I never wish to deal with this problem again. That's right. You are a old, black crazy assed Baptist preacher and I want nothing to to with you. I do not condone your actions and you have given me no choice but to roll a Greyhound bus over you. So there. You are now "Writghted" like Wile E Coyote after the boulder falls off the cliff and rolls back. Trust me and use the new phrase "you've been Wrighted" to someone. It feels good and you will regain superdelegates in the process.

Okay, that's done and the Ambien is kicking in. Good night, good luck and God Bless. See ya tomorrow, kids!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home