Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HUGE FRICKIN' NEWS!

Okay, I took the comment monitor off as I believe our long, national, nightmare is now over. This is my house and no one comes here and disrupts it. So there. Gooney-goo-goo.
Let the comments fly!

Now that's that. And now this is this. I think the May 17th Underground Savannah celebration may be postponed by a day. As it turns out, my baby sister Adriene called me for the first time in six months, not knowing that I have been talking to my other sister Terri for the bast three weeks, thusly shocking her with the news. With the last piece of the puzzle solved, it can mean only one thing.

The Fantastic Four are back! My family has finally come together again after eighteen years! I haven't been this happy in a very long time. That means you will forgive me if May 17 doesn't go like you want to. I'll try to work it all out this weekend and fill you in on how it all went down as son as I can, but right now I am extremely excited to finally become at peace with life, something I haven't had for a very long time.

Okay, I'm gonna stop now before I start to cry. I'm so very happy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home