Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, April 04, 2008

"Vacation, all I ever wanted..."



Ahem.

Let it be known that as of April 5, 2008, Samuel Marquieth (DO NOT COMMENT ON MY MIDDLE NAME) Johnson will be leaving Savannah, Georgia for a long needed vacation to Orlando, Florida to get away from everyone and everything for the next four days and three nights. I know I said before that I was just going to stay home, but SCREW THAT. I got an invite from a friend who said that I REALLY needed to get out fo the house and that is what I am going to do. So to all my friends and family, thank you for the prayers and wishes because this week has been a wonderful dream!

Oh, did I tell you that I also got a raise this week from work? Yep. I got me an angel on my shoulder. See y'all when I get back.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home