Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Idol Her

I think I can reveal this to you all now after the fact that I have been thisclose to Simon Cowell. Last year, I was honored to work with Season Six contestant Stephanie Edwards as a fellow disc jockey at the radio station, which by the way she did a wonderful job I thought. If you're wondering what Stephanie is doing now, she's still out there singing her heart out, but she's also returned to college as well, acording to this article from USA Today. I hope most of the constestants return to school if the big win doesn't come, just to have something under their belts. Even William Hung's going back to school now. See kids, it's like I told you. Everybody needs an education.

Except me right now as I'm skipping night class because my sinuses are killing me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home