Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, April 21, 2008

How to waste time and get a diploma...

There is something to be said about life in that you learn from it everyday. If you open yourself up and absorb the world, you find out so much more about the world and your place in it. Today, I have learned something very new. It turns out that online college classes suck. The blow wahle chunks. Maybe it's because I don't have the energy, or maybe I don't have the discipline. ALl I know is is that it's not for me.

To explain, this morning I woke up at 8:30 am and felt refreshed. I got up, took a shower, got dressed and made myself a nice little breakfast of waffles and sausage. Afterwards, I putted around the house to straighten up the place. Then somewhere around 11am while watching The View while taking a quick break (true), I began to get tired. Sleepy tired. Soon, I was back upstairs and flopped out on the bed and quckly drifted to sleep, therefore not even going online to see what my Torts class was doing today. I've only been doing the class for a week and I'm too tired to do it.

I know that with online classes you can go at your own pace, but I guess I'm the kind of guy who likes his details on hard ground, with a book in front of me and teacher up front blabbing details on the blackboard. I went this route so I could build up more energy after the debacle last quarter, but now I worry. I'm too beat down, my laptop is a piece of crap (Compaq laptop, circa 2000), and the connection is awful. Still, I knew the job was dangerous when I took it, so I have to see this through. Like I said, it's only been a week so it has to get better. In a few days, I should get everything normalized. Next time I'm in my online class, I'm wearing my pajamas. I'm gonna lick this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home