Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The 2008 Summer Movie Possee!

You know my deal by now. I get caught up with life these days which makes me too busy for the blog. I hate being away, but by now you should remember what John Lennon said: "Life is what happens when you're busy doing other things" I made up for it by taking the vacation two weeks ago (I'll upload them all soon. I just need to make them clearer since I was using a portable/cheap camera.) Still, I feel as though something is missing in my life. I need more escapes in my life. I NEED TO SEE IRON MAN.

I also need a team of folks to see it with me. A movie motley crew, if you will. A POSSE.Here's what I propose: I don't want two or three people. I don't want six. I want to start off at ten and grow from there. I wish to create the 2008 Summer Movie Posse. In other words, Uncle Sam wants YOU.

This summer is one of the biggest lineup of movies in a good while.The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk, Pineapple Express, Hellboy II, Tropic Thunder, Speed Racer and of course, the return of Indiana Jones. There's plenty of others out there coming in the next four months and I really want to check them all out and I'd love to see them all with friends. Hopefully that will be you. In fact, I will be creating a My Space page for this to rally around this. Even if you don't live near me, you can still join up and create your city version of the Movie Posse and discuss the movies on the page. Expect that in the next two days. I PROMISE.

The first movie up is IRON MAN, coming Friday, May 5th. There will be a late night premiere on Thursday night, May 4th and I've already planned it out with friends already. If you're up to it and want to go along, get in contact with me or check your local theater for availability. Then, get your posse together and let's ride out into Summer! YEEE-HAAW!
MySpace.com Blogs - TV's Sam Johnson® MySpace Blog - The Real Sam Johnson Show
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home