Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Luck O' The Savannah Irish

I will not, repeat, WILL NOT be celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year. It has come early here in Savannah as the actual day falls on Monday and the parade is Friday. Personally, I have the weekend off from nearly everything and I need to get caught up on homework before finals week after next. So, if you would like to read some of my older St. Pat's rants, then you can go here and read up. If you'd rather check out the parade and you can't get here or you just don't feel like dealing with the drunks, the crowds, the noise, etc., then go here, here, or here.

As for me, I've gotta get a lot of work done. Call me!

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home