Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sam,

Have an angry Goth Girl Blog Day. I've got my Fiona Apple CD, and I'm going to eat a sandwich within the hour.

Hope you are well. I think we all need to find a porch and contemplate life for a few hours.

Dave Hewitt
Business Information Department

I don't think I want to celebrate angry tomorrow. I don't think angry is the way to be for me at this point. So here's what I suggest anyone do to spend GGBD right. Just have a sandwich. Yeah, listen to some Tori or some Evanesance. But enjoy a sandwich. When Dave Letterman asked Warren Zevon h0w he planned on enjoying the rest of his life when he found out he was dying of cancer, Zevon answered that he would enjoy every sandwich as it was his last.

That'll work for me. Maybe it'll work for you, too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home