Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, February 04, 2008

Bugs

Some of you may have noticed that a few posts are showing up later than the original date lately. It's due to the fact problem I'm having with my laptop. As I'm typing up the template post, somehow if I place my cursor behind another word to correct it (yes, I am doing my best to spell check more), it sort of deletes everything on the page. It's like somekind of freaky word virius has hit me and I didn't even know how it happened. I really don't know if that makes sense to you, but it's driving me crazy. That Is why I'm posting this today at the computer lab at school. I'll try to have things fixed as soon as I can, or at the very least, try to type and not screw up on the laptop.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home