Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, January 07, 2008

Truthidity In Action

I am making up for not cleaning up for the holidays by trying to clean up today. I haven't been home or I've just been too damn lazy to do anything. I'm hoping to at the very least take care of the downstairs today. Maybe I should have gotten a one bedroom flat instead of a two story carriage, but I am getting exercise by walking up and down a flight of stairs.

This morning was rough. When I woke up, I felt chest pains. I didn't think I was having a heart attack because I could only feel it in my chest and not my left arm. I think it started when I got a phone call from a bill collector early in the morning and the ring startled me. I never answered the phone by the way as it was early and I don't have the money to pay the vultures, but it still got me. I went downstairs to take my meds to be sure I was okay, but because I am so anxious I decided to drive myself to the emergency room, in case it was worse. As soon as I go to the hospital, I could see that the parking lot was completely full and there where no open spaces. From there, I started to curse the entire name of Memorial Medical Center aloud, saying how in the name of Baby Jesus could they not even have room for anyone who has an emergency when you can't even find a parking spot? Before you knew it, the pressure was gone from chest, so it looks like it was my anxiety after all. This is what I mean by truthidity, people.

One more thing before I go for now. I'd like to thank David for nominating me in The Best Kept Secret Weblog in this year's Eighth Annual Weblog Awards. I'd like to think that my writing has gotten better over the years although it's only when I am able to work online at home do I only get to use Spellcheck on these posts. Still, if they can get over the bad spelling, I'll take the nod from the judges if I get picked.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home