Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Serve this with your turkey...



My favorite fruit juice is cranberry juice, so last year when Pepsi came out with Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash soda I was thrilled as all get out. The sad part fore is that I have to limit my fluid intake. I also have to remind myself that they only make Cranberry Splash duing the holidays, which really sucks. This year, I have decided to stockpile as many two litre bottles as possible in the kitchen cabinets this go around. If you see it on your self, I sugest you try it out, especially with a splash of ginger ale. You will be refreshed afterwards, I promise.


Mr. Pepsi, if you can read this, please send me five cases for Christmas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home