Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, December 09, 2007

"Hey, Love"

I'm about to show you all a classic commercial from the eighties. Now, I know that maybe a HANDFUL of readers can remember Video Soul on BET with host Donnie Simpson from back in the day. If you do, you should remember this 1-800 record ad. If not, get ready to experience one of the coolest ads ever done with some of the smoothest slow jams from the seventies ever done, all by the original artists! I'd like to thank The Humanity Critic for posting this on his My Space blog and I truthfully did not ask him if I could get this from him. However, to paraphrase one of the guys in the commercial, noooo my brotha. I had to get my own. You'll see what I mean.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home