Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays

While I'm putting this post together, I'm working on a Christmas CD for a party I'm DJing on Saturday. I had dialysis today and I'm kind of worn out, but thanks to what happened to me yesterday, I wasn't able to get back on track so I'm here now trying to finish this up so I can go home. Anyway, I thought about one of the songs on the disc that I sent out to folks last year, "Happy Holidays", by The Whispers. There's no video of them performing the song, but I did find this homemade clip that should put you in the mood for the holidays if you haven't gotten it yet. I'm gonna take a break and I should have at least one more good post in me this Sunday before the big day comes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home