Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, November 23, 2007

"This year, there wil be no leftovers."

I had to come into work today to prerecord my show and I wanted to post something special for Thanksgiving. I'm glad that I posted it the day after since this video would probably creep you out if you had a good dinner. That being said, since I thought Grindhouse was one of the best movie experiences of the year, I wanted to share with you a faux trailer from the movie named Thanksgiving, directed by Eli Roth. Now, I'm not really a horror movie fan, or at least whatr they call horror these days, what with all the slashign and hacking. Hell, Roth created the Saw and Hostel franchises. However, this is one fake movie trailer that lives up to it's name. I just wish the scary flicks of today would just be made just like this: In three minutes and a creepy voice over and let it be done. Anyway, I hope you like it, at least those who can take the sick humor of it, which of course has BLOODY SCENES, NUDITY, SEXUAL SITUATIONS, AND A CREEPY VOICEOVER GUY. So, keep the kids away.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home