Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I Wish I Was In San Diego Right Now

Today's the last day for the annual San Diego Comic-Con, the biggest geek fest in the country and I really should be there. However, since I don't feel like fighting to get through nearly 50, 000 people dressed as fat Jedi/fat Spider-men/fat anything. Also, I'm broke. Here's some of the movie news that came out of it...

Here's the first look at Iron Man, coming next year. Watch it now before I get a cease order from Marvel.



That whole thing about "Cloverfield", the upcoming J.J. Abrams movie out in '08? It's really called Colossus and it's a giant monster movie. You can have this one, interweb. You burnt me on "Snakes On A Plane" and "Pick Of Destiny". But who wants to bet I'll be there to see it anyway? Damn you, Al Gore...

The teaser trailer for the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight" can be found here. You just gotta look for it. It's teeny tiny...

"Sylar" from Heroes will be Mr. Spock in the new Star Trek film along with Leonard Nimoy. I just hope there's no brain eating.

Indiana Jones is back and he's bringing Marion Ravenwood with him. She hasn't aged one bit.

The cast for Watchmen has been picked, including Jackie Earl Haley as Rorschach. Go get 'em, Kelly Leak!

There's loads of comic book news as well, but I thought you'd care more about the movies coming soon. For comic fans, check out Newsarama (no relation) for updated news. And for those who ever wanted to go to a comic con and want to know what it's like just remember...
SHE-MALE IVY IS WATCHING YOU.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home