Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter and The Overkilled Book


I was bored as heck last night so I decided to lurk out online until I came to the site that had the hacked version for the new Harry Potter book. I really shouldn't have looked at it but I figured "what the heck"? After long thought here i s what I found out. If you don't like spoilers, here's what I found out...

Dumbledore has an addiction to fried chicken


Dobby? He never really existed. He was a drugged fueled apperition and basically, everybody at


Hogswart was stoned out of their ass


Harry loses his final senior game of Quiddich when revealed that steriods were involved


Hagrid gets busted by "To Catch A Predator"


Hermoine and Ron finally make out, with a twenty-five page love scene that is just plain wicked


Snape receives a note from Harry that says "Now I have a gun...HO HO HO"


Harry's parents where alive all along, playing Vegas under the name Sigfried and Roy


Voldemort is finally destroyed, but at a cost to Harry. Fast forward twenty years later and we find Harry now working his magic at the local London Jiffy Lube, but still showing the ladies his "magic wand".


If you want to still buy the book after this, I say go for it. It looks like a winner to me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home