Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Excedrine headache #9

Looks as though I won't be surfing the net as aften now. Since the price of gas has gone up and hours have been cut back at the job, I can't afford to interweb, which means it's been cut off. I tried to do what I could, but it's just come down to the fact that life has just gotten too expensive for me at the moment. I hope to get it remidied soon, so expect me to jump online either at work or school, depening on time. Until then, I have some emergency crap at the job I need to take care of. Sit back with the family and watch this hour of old kid's commercials while I fight the company computers then see if anyone around the building has a Tylenol so I can get rid of this stupid headache.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home