Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Geek Summer Begins

Just to give you all a heads up, the Summer of The Geek begins tomorrow night with the official opening of Spider-Man 3 at midnight in theaters across the country. I'll be seeing it with a group of friends even though I have an 8:30 appointment the next morning. I know I should be in bed that night, but I am a Geek.


Then, this Saturday is Free Comic Book Day. I'm reminding you once again so that way I 'll know for sure that you'll get off your butss and go this time and you won't blame me if you miss out on the free funny books.


Finally, I came across this on Ain't It Cool, although it will be featured in the upcoming issue of Entertainment Weekly. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you next summer's smash hit at the box office, IRON MAN.


Mind you, this is just the suit itself. The design was based off the comics of course, and was done by Stan "I'm marry him if he was a woman, because the kids would look cool as hell" Winston. Once I see Robert Downey, Jr. wearing it, that will be the day they carry me out of the theater screaming like I just saw the Beatles on Sullivan. I need to go lie down now. All of this, plus reliving Peter versus Sylar on "Heroes' Monday night has just drained me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home