Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too Much TV For Me

I've got a heads up for all those classic TV heads out there, especially Brent and Ivan. I just found out about a site called TV4U that streams full length public domain programs. It's great for broadband users and the streams seem to work well without any burps so far. They seem to have loads of programming available. I found episodes of Sgt. Preston, The Colgate Variety Hour, The Hollywood Palace, Rango with Tim Conway (!) and lots of others. I think I'm going to highly recommened this site if for anything to frivolously pass the time away at work or just to do something else while "Lost" is on. Trust me...I'm so over that show now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home