Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Some Quick Notes

I've taken down the Will Ferrell video "The Landlord" as it would start up on it's own and take up too much time for the page to load up. However, if you want it check it out on you're own, here's a link to the original site, Laugh or Die. If you're gonna put up vids, you should be able to start and stop it on your own. Hopefully, they'll figure that soon enough.

So, I did my radio show this afternoon and it was the hardest I've done in a long time. Do you know how hard it was to even talk about the death of Hawaiian singer/legend Don Ho today and not have to look over my back every few seconds?

I hope you all thought about that for a moment. Talk about irony.

Finally, I did a revision on my essay, "Sam and The Hanuted Mansion" so I can turn it into class tomorrow. If you get a chance and you haven't read it yet, give it a shot and let me know what you thought. It would make me feel good it you did. I'm go and put a couple of finishing touches on it for the teacher, then pray that HBO doesn't milk out another episode of "The Sopranos" like they did last week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home