Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, April 09, 2007

Onward And Upwards

Well, today was my first day of Spring quarter and am I glad. I don't think I could have taken another day of being off from school. As funny as it sounds, I love going to college. I mean, for the first time in a long time, I'm doing something important that makes me feel good. Plus after last week, I realize that just sitting around the house can be a dangerous thing for me. I wind up posting You Tube videos all day here and drivng most of you crazy with them. So, I htink the best thing for me to do is get me an education so I can stop with the looniness.

So this time around, the classes I'm taking are Intoduction to Paralegal and Composition 101. Both classes are very entertaining and I should do well, if not better than last quarter. So, ofr the next ten weeks, at least for a little while, posting here will be light as I try to catch up. The plus side to this is that due to Comp 101, there's going to be some interesting things here, thanks to me talking to my instructor, who told me that I could post them here as well as bring them in for class. From what I can tell from her, my teacher wants us to be as creative as possible. Which mean finally, you'll be able to understand just what the hell I'm writing. Thank her later if I pass.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home