Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Marry, Boff, Kill


Thursdays usually go from bad to better for me. It starts out with dialysis, but gets better once I get home and lay down for a while. After a bit, I'm rested up to sait up and watch TV. THnak goodness for NBC's Thurday night lineup. I've been really pleased this season with the shows, but my favorite has to be 30 Rock. Tina Fey has done a wonderful job creating a show that could have been a joke itself and turned into a wonderful satire on television. Tracy Morgan is hilarious and Alec Baldwin is spot on perfect. I'm glad that NBC has decided to pick this show up for a second season. Sadly, it's dramatic sibling, Studio 60, may not be back after the summer. But at least we know which Saturday Night Live parody lasted.


Back to 30 Rock, there's an fun new game on the NBC site called "Marry, Boff, Kill" based on one of the situations in an early episode. In it, you pick which celebrity you would rather marry, boff, or kill. It's (kinda) that simple. I wound up boffing a couple of people I never expected too. To Miss Jolie, please understand that this is only a game, but you did the same thing to Jennifer Anniston.

Besides, I still have a mad crush on Liz Lemon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home