Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, April 26, 2007

CREEEPY!

I'll admit that I watched American Idol last night for all the hype. Sadly, I wasn't able to donate for what was generally a good cause. I know their hearts where in the right place when they decided to do a telethon. After all the ell they put us through every week, they should give back. One of the moments I missed however while I flipped over to watch real television (thank you, Keith Olberman), this popped up on the show. How did they get Elvis? He hasn't done tv forever and now he'd doing Idol? I had so much repect for him and now it's gone. I am done with you, Presley. Good day to you sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY TO YOU! DAMN, WHO ELSE WANTS ON MY LIST TODAY!?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home