Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Acid Trip

I'll have my St. Pat's roundup for you on Monday afternoon, but for right now here's a story that could only happen here, courtesty of local CBS affiliate WTOC. When they're not hyping about how wonderful the parade is, they do some wild news stories. Like about a woman here in town in a feud with her neighbors. The sad thing is, the woman in the story is bat shite crazy. Boric acid eating crazy. You'll just have to see for yourself.

Crazy Acid Throwing Neighbor - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

Update
I just called up a friend at WTOC about the crazy acid throwing lady, trying to get an update on if she's gone to the hospital or not yet. AS soon as I find out, I'll let you know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home