Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Things I Love....


The laughter of children


Fresh lemon Slushies


"Anchorman-The Legend of Ron Burgundy"


Ain't It Cool News


"Heroes" (I missed it Monday, so don't spoil it for me)


A good New York Strip Steak, medium done


A good suit that fits well


Superman


Courtesy


Classic kid commercials and old kid shows


Homestar Runner


"Some Like It Hot" by The Power Station


Anything George Perez draws


My big denim jacket


A good inside joke ("When the **** did we get ice cream? Was I sleeping?")


You Tube


Life


Anyone who bookmarks this site


Oh, and a great pair of legs.


I gotta get back to class now. Happy Valentine's Day

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home