Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Teacher's Pet

Well, I went back to class for the first time in twenty years on Wednesday. I have a term paper on cultural diversity due on February 19th ad homework that's due on Monday. So, now I can quit. I said I was going back to collge, but I never said I would stay.

KIDDING!!! SHEESH, CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE!?

Truthfully, things went pretty well. The two classes I'm taking, "Stratagies For Success" and Psych 101 were simple enough for me to start back with. Not a whole lot of paperwork, lots of discussions, just an ease into the the old grind. I was told by any of the folks at South University that if I had taken three or more classes, I could be overwelmed, so it was best that I stuck with the two and work it from there.

As for study time and homework, I have that planned out. I've set aside that time around 4pm til 6pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, be it at home or at the office if I have to go in those days. Either way, there worn't be too many distractions. As long as I can sit down and get the work done, I'll be happy. In fact, today I have to write a two page biography on a personal hero that's also due in February. Now, IM know how most of your minds work so yes: The paper will be on Stan Lee, so I'm sure to make an A+ on that.

Other than that, it's only been one day. I haven't freaked out yet and I hope that I don't. I'm gonna go at this as positive as possible and do the best work that I can so I can pass. Check back in a few days, though. I may need help talking about thte differences between Aristotle and Plato. It's all Greek to me.

Until then, here's a filmed version of what happened my first day of classes. I will be played by Jackie Cooper and joined by the rest of The Little Rascals in "Teacher's Pet", which really has nothing to do with me at all, but when's the last time you saw Petey the Pup? Hear's the first part...



Here's the second part. By the way, none of my teachers are as hot as Miss Crabtree. If that were the case, I'd go fulltime and join a frat...


And now, the third of our three reeler for those of you with long attention spans. In case you were wondering, I did get to have cake and ice cream after Psychology, so that was a treat...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home