Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, January 07, 2007

In My Pants!


I just found out about a site that lists 232 lines from the Star Wars Saga that sound funnier when you use the word "pants". For example...


I find your lack of pants disturbing.
You are unwise to lower your pants.
The Force is strong in my pants.

Pull up! All pants pull up!
I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
I’ve just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever.

These aren’t the pants you’re looking for.


Those are pretty good, but I wonder what would the American Film Institute's 100 Greatest Movie Quotes sound like in "pants"?


Nobody puts Pants in a corner.

I feel the need - the need for pants!

Listen to them. Children of the night. What pants they make.

Forget it, Jake, it's pants.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into my pants.

Say "hello" to my little pants!


And, my personal favorite...


Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the pants! It's in the pants! It's in the pants!


Now, a "mini contest" for you. Find a place for "pants" in a famous quote, be it fictional or not. I'll pick the best out of the bunch and the winner gets a glamourous, one of a kind No Prize to show off to friends and enemies. You've got 'til Wedensday evening at six pm, e.s.t. so get to work. On your pants.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home