Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Scrubs Christmas

Once a year, I try to find you something to cheer you up for the holidays. I'm on the fence this year about a Carl Wintergaten Christmasd story this time out and I may have a solution for that down the pike, but right now I have found this floating along the internets, combining the classic tv special A Charlie Brown Christmas with the cast of one of my favorite shows that's back for what may be it's last season, Scrubs. You may be surprised who plays who, but it's fun to hear this line from Dr. Cox/Linus: "Tell me something, Newbie...If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to hear it, are you still a dumbass?"

Needless to say, this is rated TV PG, so kick the kids out.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home