Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, December 29, 2006

Let Him Dangle

By the time most of you read this, Saddam Hussein willl have been dead at the end of a rope for his crimes. I don't know how most of you feel about capitol punishent, but as for me when it comes to this guy, I say he's getting off lucky by going out like this. I posted the news on My Space earlier and got some coments on it, but someone left this one...

"How old is saddam? He must be getting on. We are all born to die, so executing someone really isn't a punishment now is it, cutting someone life a little shorter is not a punishment..that is why I say there are far worse things than death, coz once you are dead, it's all over...quick and painless...people like Saddam deserve worse than death. "

All I have to say it to that is SOMEBODY has to make up for me losing James Brown this week and it may as well be him. Now that is what we called in the Seventies "The Big Payback".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home