Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Even Our Name Says "Merry Christmas"

Exciting news for penguin fans out there. I'm working on this year's Carl Wintergarten Chistmas story and will have it up on Sunday for everyone to see and enjoy with their family for the holidays. For those who just come here and don't really search around the page, Carl is our mascot who keps watch on the right side of the screen. I think I have a really heartwarming story that everyone will enjoy. I'll also reprint past stories on the My Space page, which has now been christened The Real Sam Johnson Show. That's right, playa hatas. It's back and it's funny. So, to get you all into the mood of the season, here's a classic from waaaaay back: The Norelco Santa.

Blew your mind with this video, didn't I?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home