Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Thursday, November 02, 2006

One For The Team

I'm back. I'm tired, I'm grumpy and as you can guess, I'm still sore. Yep, I got the deed done and took one for the team. I should get the results back in a few days and it should come back okay. Of course, there was one guy at work who had to just pick on me abou the whole thing, but I'm not worried about it. He's only 24 and just looked at him and point black said, "Y'know dude, you're gonna get my age at some point. When you do, you my friend are gonna have to take one for the team, too. Who knows, by that time they'll be able to do it right there on the spot. There, you will have to drive home to your ugly wife and five kids who look like monkey-fish and they'll say, 'How was your day, Daddy?' You'll look at them and say, 'I took one for the team today, kids. Just I was fated to do by Sam Johnson.' Never say never if you love your health, my friend."

In all seriousness, I feel great considering. And I can't wait to get it out of the way in another five years. If you love your family and want to watch another season of Monday Night Football guys, get it done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home