Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Monkey Shines


I've said this before and I'll say it again until the cows come home to roost: MONKEYS IS FUNNY. I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. Hands down, they are a great laugh maker. Think about the great Monkey entertainers out there. Cheeta, J.Fred Muggs, Lancelot Link, that chimp that was on "Lost In Space", Clyde from "Every Which Way But Loose". I'm tellin' ya, those simians were funny.







Oh, you don't think monkeys are funny? Well, what about the greatest viral video of all time of the chimp that sniffs his own finger? Priceless!





Yes friends, Monkeys Is Funny tm.I dare you not to sit there and not think of something funny that a monkey does. Whether it's driving a car, playing the guitar or just wearing a wig, monkeys pound for pound are funnier that Dane Cook anyday, in my opinion!

CAUTION: Monkeys may fling poo.






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home