Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, November 10, 2006

K-F'ed

How wild has this week been? Republicans ousted, K-Fed kicked to the curb and Rumsfeld given the boot? If anybody wants to blame Bill Clinton on all of this, I think it would have to be that he talked to Britney.

I should say that I feel bad for K-Fed and D-Feld, but I don't. They were two guys who used their power to do very ridiculous things and spend more money than they should to do things that weren't needed and wound up screwing everything up and alieniating everyone around them becasue of their actions. They abused their responsiblity by overstepping the bounds that they were required to do when taking oath, and for that they lost out. At this point, I'm glad that both are out of the public hair for now. But you know soon one of those guys is gonna come out with a book and hit the talk show circuit to talk about their tumultous times. I'm takig bets now on which one will be first.

By the way, most of you know I really don't like to talk about politics here, but this week was just a whopper. However, I've had an epithany that settles everything. On Letterman a couple of weeks ago after a visit from Bill "Falafal Man" O'Reilly who went on and on with his facts and figures. After looking exasperated just from hearing the man go on and on, Dave looked at Bill and said, "I'll just end up saying I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I don't think you do either." That from this point on is my new position and I'm sticking to it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home