Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Friday, October 27, 2006

Gone Fishin'...

I won't be around for the next few days due to a very busy schedule. On Saturday, my neice will be getting married , so there's be a HUGE family reunion that day. That means I'll finally be able to eat some Black people cooking for the first time in a year. That will be great too, because on Sunday I will be at home prepping for the dreaded colonoscopy on Monday. If you've ever done that before, then you'll understand. If not, well let's just say plan on watching alot of tv from the bathroom that day. So if you need a Sam Fix until Wednesday, you'll have to wait. Be good till I get back.

Oh, and don't forget to turn your clocks back when you go to bed Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home