Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Friends, How Many Of Us Have Them?

First, it's hard to come up with a new post if you've been up since yesterday and trying to stay awake at work, but I'm gonna try. Bear with me on this one here, gang...

See those links on the left side of your screen? Under the title "Stars After Stars After Stars"? Well, those are some of my favorite sites. I still have a few more that I'll add, but I'll do it in time. Nonetheless, I try to visit them all as much as I possibly can these days, being more and more difficult with out internet service at home, but I do my best. Now, some of these guys link to me here, some of 'em don't, but I don't care. I enjoy 'em anyways as they entertain me. So, here's what I'd like you to do for me. Click on one of those links. Check them out. If you haven't visited any of them before, please do so. As for said links and the good folks who work on them, I just want to say thanks again for putting a smile on my face whenever I stop by. You're good people.

Now, on to that third cup of coffee. I hope my kidneys hold up after it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home