Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Feva Of The Flava

I know you watched "Flava Of Love" last night on VH1. Don't hide it. I publicly admit to seeing the whole series. And let me say, that was the most fun I've had so far this season. Admit it, you knew that New York was nuts. Hell, we knew that from the first season. So why did Flav bring her back this time and dumping her after doing the same thing to her the first go round? Simple (and truthfully): to tap that. Oh yeah, she may have been coo-coo bananas, but she was fine. If you had the chance to be with a hot chick but you knew she was one step away from Mike Tyson crazy, you'd try it too.

I think New York needs her own show now after not getting her own clock. I call it "New York State Of Mind", where N.Y. and her equally crazy ass mama look for the perfect man, only to have her getting dumped in the end and having her lose it in the cab at the end of every episode. I hear VH1 is planning a show like that. I hope to Flav I get to see it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home