Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Comments, We Get Comments

I just wanted to post this comment I recently recieved...

"Ok...so does it make me crazy that I read these. I feel like I know you for real - yeah...ok...I'm really going back to work NOW.Alli 10.23.06 - 2:29 pm # "

No Alli, you aren't crazy one bit. When I started this whole thing out, I wanted folks to get to know me and now they realize that I am a comic book reading, cobessive televison watching, Slushie drinking, single Geek in radio with 30% working kidneys. I'm just friendly that way. So, am I an idiot for posting about my life? Not really. I mean, I could be geting paid for it but I'm not, sadly. You hear that, Google?

Truely, I did this in the beginning to get some dead weight off my shoulders. I then noticed that folks were starting to pay attention to what I had to say and soon I had to keep going. Part of me is a bit of an exibitionist to just throw my life out in the open like that, but the other side just wants to be accepted and make friends. If I've done so by making you a regular reader here, then I hope you walk away with a smile on your face and say to youself, "I know that boy ain't right, but he's good people, bless his soul". Hey, I still have half the state of Montana reading and I'm in Georgia, so I must be doing something right.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home