Sam-a-rama!

"Say, does this look funny to you?"

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Things That Vex Me Today...

and if you've ever been vexed, then you know how I feel right now.

Soda machines that are never full.

Working for a company that has a DVD drive in one of their computers, but no software for it, denying me my right to see ther newest videos for Weird Al Yankovic.

White folks that think the "N" word is okay to use, even if it's spelled different.

Cell phones that do everything else you don't want it to.

Black folks that think the "N" word is okay to use, even if it's spelled different.

Knowing that I've been up since 4:30 this morning, at work at 5:30 this morning and knowing I won't get home til after 8:30 tonight.

Knowing that Daniel Powter's song "Bad Day" is the worst song of the year, but having to play it anyway on the air.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home